ACCU-LUBE LB 5000
Minimum quantity lubricant.
This product is not classified hazardous under current legislation. No labelling required.
No specific dangers known when observing the usual safety measures for handling chemicals, the advice for safe handling and for personal protective equipment.
· Cleaner machining operations - reduced degreasing costs.
· Reduced fluid consumption.
· Manufactured from renewable sources.
· Natural base - non irritating, non toxic.
· Contains no - Biocide, Sulphur, Nitrite and Chlorine.
· No waste disposal.
· Improved tool life.
· No component staining.
· General machining and sawing of non- ferrous materials.
· Requires No cleaning off prior to heat treating
Quick BuyJust 4 fields to fill in
Micro Metalworking Lubrication System Accu-Lube® LB-5000 is a premium performance micro-lubricant designed to be used in conjunction with the Accu-Lube® Micro-Lubrication system. It is formulated from unique blend of highly refined natural base oils to provide ‘’near dry’’ machining operations. Accu-Lube® LB-5000 is suitable for light to medium duty cutting operations on non-ferrous materials.
The Accu-Lube® Micro-Lubrication system is a revolutionary approach to regulating the supply of lubricant to the cutting zone. The precisely controlled delivery maximises cutting tool performance whilst minimising fluid usage and reducing costs.
Appearance: Clear blue liquid
Viscosity at 40°C 19cSt
Density at 20°C 0.85 g/cm3
Storage: Store at normal ambient temperature (15 to 30°C)