Galileo Plus 250
OIL MIST COLLECTION, OIL MIST FILTRATION SYSTEM, DUST COLLECTION
Galileo Plus is a centrifugal oil mist filter for mist generated from neat oil and emulsions used in machine tools, also suitable in the presence of particulate. It is designed to be mounted to the machine tools.
* Grants a high-efficiency filtration
* Long lasting filters
* Very low electrical consumption
* Easy mounting
* Innovative design
1. Polluted air is drawn from machine tool into the lower pre-chamber (A) of Galileo Plus.
2. The acceleration effect, due to the centrifugal force generated by a rotating turbine, makes the oil particles bind together and return to liquid state, using the coalescence principle.
3. A special Multilayer filter (B) having high filtration efficiency, stops and catches even the smallest pollutant particles, avoiding their dispersion in environment.
4. Thanks to a special drainage tube (C) the liquid oil is sent back to the machine tool, to be re-used in working process.
HIGH FILTRATION LEVEL AND LONG LASTING FILTERS
The combination of the turbine centrifugal action and a high efficiency multilayer filter set guarantees a high filtration level. Filters are positioned after the centrifugal action of the turbine, thus they are exposed to a limited amount of polluting agents, having a small size. This location grants Galileo Plus’s filters a longer life than the one of the most common centrifugal or static filters in the market.
REDUCED ELECTRICAL CONSUMPTION
Inspired to Blue Philosophy, Galileo Plus uses energy saving motors with high efficiency and very low power (KW).
TESTED MATERIAL FROM LOSMA’S LABORATORIES
Galileo Plus internal materials passed compatibility stress tests, carried on with different types of neat oils and emulsions in the market.
Designed for avoiding dust settlement on its surface, secures no vibrations also in case of big quantities of particulate.
QUICK AND EASY MAINTENANCE
Internal filters can be cleaned or changed simple opening of a cover.